Follow the steps given below to fix your .
Don’t follow the below procedure if you are not handy with your computer. In that case, you can take the help of our HP Support printer experts and let them fix your problem instead.
1. First of all, you need to bring your HP printer in the boot code mode.
2. Press and hold the Cancel button and then press OK.
3. Now switch on your printer once again and keep on holding the power button until the control panel shows up. You will see Hewlett-Packard written in the first line, followed by Boot code in the second line.
4. Your printer is not in boot code mode 2. Make sure your HP printer is connected to your computer using the USB cable.
5. The next step is to run the HP LJ P2055 firmware update utility which you can download from the HP website.
6. Once the utility is launched, select your HP LaserJet P2050 printer from the dropdown list and then select Send Firmware.
7. You will now see a message that says Downloading Update Data on your printer screen. The message will be followed by programming App Flash. You need to wait until the upgrade is finished.
8. At last, your HP Printer will restart automatically and you will see Ready status on your printer screen once it is started.